Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

textually frustrated

Hey blog, how ya doing?
yeah i know its been a while, but you know how it is things to do. i get a little busy.
dont be like that you know i care about you.
look we need to talk. i think we should start seeing other posters.
its not you ,its me honest.
stop it don't cry. look i just think maybe we could broaden our horizons a little bit. we can still be friends.
hold it now thats a little uncalled for.
OK fine be that way. and ya know what? it is you. you make me narcissistic you make me think im funnier than i am. before you came along i had at least a little humility.
you are not nothing without me. thats just silly.
calm down. we can still be friends can't we?
I don't want to stop seeing you. i just think maybe we should you know, try different things. maybe have some other people come and play with us.
You are not ugly, stop that.
its just that while your very important to me. i have other things i need to get done. besides after that last entree where i admitted to several felony's. i just think it would be safer if we practiced safe blogging. i mean i cant control myself sometimes, i see you sitting here. no rules , no limits and it scares me.
oh sure you say that now, but the next time i come by ill say something that crosses even the comedy line and end up alienating both of my readers. then we're right back here at square one.
shhhhhhhhh. don't cry. im sorry.
so, you wanna?
you know...
what the fuck do you mean headache. your a blog ferfucksake.

No comments:

Post a Comment